Breast is the prime identification of femininity and breast development is a biological process occurring throughout the whole lifespan of females. Being a sign of femininity, breasts also add charm to women’s personalities.
Having a small breast size is a matter of concern among females now a day because it can lower their physical appearance and disturb normal life after marriage.
Breast enlargement involves several hormones such as progesterone, estrogen, and growth hormone (GH). Insufficient levels of these hormones, poor lifestyle habits and bad dietary habits can lead to abnormal breast growth. In some cases, it is also seen that the breast size is not similar i.e. the right side is smaller than the left.
Size variation is more often observed in the mothers who usually feed the baby from one side more than the other. Lose shape, sagging, and small size of the breasts are very common issues associated with the female breast.
In this article, you’ll read about the home remedies to increase breast size, breast enlargement treatment in Ayurveda, how to increase breast size with ayurvedic medicine, and which medicines are best for breast enlargement.
Ayurvedic treatments for breast enlargement
Ayurveda is the oldest traditional medicinal system developed in India 7000 years ago. Ayurveda literature consists of complete answers for the females facing sagging breasts like those who have been feeding the baby.
From Ayurvedic point of view, breasts are composed of fatty tissues known as “Medha Dhatu”. Females with Vata personality have less Medha in their bodies which is the reason for small breast size.
To increase the breast size or fix the loose breasts, the following methods will help you to a great extent. Take a look at these effective techniques.
- Herbal supplements
- Breast massage
Herbal Remedies for Breast Enhancement by Life Aveda
To help the females suffering from small-sized breasts, and inappropriate shape of the breast, Life Aveda offers some wonderful effective herbal remedies. Herbal remedies of Life Aveda are prepared with standardized herbal extracts that show their action naturally. All the herbal remedies of Life Aveda are 100 percent natural, organic and free from any kind of preservatives, colors, flavors, binders, fillers, or any other artificial substances and prepared under the strict supervision of Ayurvedic M.D. doctors. Any female of any age can use these herbal remedies as there are no side effects of these remedies. Take a look at Life Aveda’s herbal remedies for breast enlargement.
- BU Enhance : BU Enhance capsules are prepared by Life Aveda with the best quality extract of Vidari kand (Pueraria tuberosa), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum), Varahi kand (Tacca aspera), and various other herbs. BU Enhance is a 100% herbal formula that promotes the uplifting of sagging and loses breasts. These capsules can give better shape to the breast and improve the blood flow in the veins located in the breast. Along with these benefits, BU Enhance capsules will balance the hormones, accumulated Vata, poor digestion, and regulate normal, menstrual flow.Dosage: 1 capsule twice daily with normal water after meals or as directed by a physician.
- Shatavari : Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) is a well-known herb due to its numerous health-beneficial properties. Only the pure quality extract of Shatavari is used in the formulation of Shatavari capsules. The use of these capsules will promote libido, enhance breast growth, relieve depression, aids in weight loss and prevent disorders of reproductive organs. You can use these capsules to enhance the breast and improve your physical appearance.Dosage: 1 capsule twice daily with normal water after meals or as directed by a physician.
The woman’s breasts are formed with adipose tissue and glandular tissue. Giving a gentle massage to the breasts can stimulate both of these tissues. Massage of the breast can also increase lymph circulation and boosts oxytocin levels.
You can follow the given steps for massaging the breasts:
- Step One: Use the fingers to gently smooth away from the nipple. These movements travel from the nipple and directly away using no more pressure than what you would apply to the eyelid. Any more pressure would flatten the lymphatic vessel and stop the flow of toxins and fluids. Also, make this stroke slow, not fast, for it to be effective.
- Step Two: Gently massage the breast with a kneading-like motion, using lifting and pressing movements.
- Step Three: Slowly and carefully use the hands to twist the breast in a clockwise, anticlockwise direction, being careful not to put too much tension on the breast.
- Step Four: Use both hands to apply several, moderate pressure, compression to move out more pressure fluids.
Use above mentioned herbal remedies, and massage to increase or correct the breast shape and size. A healthy breast is necessary to improve body appearance and breastfeeding the baby. So, take care of your breast and prevent any kind of complication associated with breast.