Ayurvedic Products for Dispensing Doctors
Are you an Ayurvedic Doctor by practice who’s looking out for reliable suppliers to market and dispense trusted and organic Ayurvedic Products?
If yes, then this is where your search ends! Aveda Ayur brings to you the opportunity to market, dispense, and sell a hundred percent vegetarian and natural Ayurvedic products under our brand name or your own brand identity or you can also ask for a loose supply.
About Aveda Ayur and Life Aveda
Aveda Ayur is a trusted Ayurvedic Products manufacturing company that markets its products under the brand name Life Aveda. Life Aveda brings Ayurvedic Doctors the opportunity to sell natural products manufactured by Aveda Ayur and allows you to do the same under your own brand name.
That’s right! Now market and dispense completely natural and safe Ayurvedic Products without any production investments that too under your own brand identity.
Get A Call Back
USP Of Our Products
- Our products are hundred percent natural and vegetarian.
- Only Standardized herbal extracts are used in the manufacturing process to maintain quality and consistency.
- Appropriate ingredient quantity is used as mentioned in product labels and descriptions.
- No animal cruelty is done during the production process.
- All the products and supplements are completely free from chemicals, preservatives, additives, and metals.
- The efficacy of the products is tried and tested under clinical trials.
- The products are formulated under the guidance of Ayurvedic experts.
- Latest and high technology equipment is used for the production process to avoid minute errors.
- Fully automatic machinery that includes an automatic liquid filling machine, fully automatic capsule filling machine, double cone blender, herbs grinder, and pulverizer is used for the production of herbal tablets, capsules, powders, blends, oils, and syrups.
How to Form An Association With Us?
All the products are verified under the following certifications:
The Food and Drug Administration is a federal agency that is a part of the United States Department of Health and Human Services. The Certificate verifies that all products of a USFDA Certified Unit are tested and safe for use.
It is a mandatory Certificate that is required for the food products to be exported to the USA, Israel, and Europe. It aims to avoid cross-contamination of certain foods such as milk, meat, fish, edible oils, etc.
HALAL Certificate is a document of guarantee for products and services aimed at the Muslim population to meet the requirements of Islamic Law and therefore are suitable for consumption in Muslim Majority Countries and western Countries where a significant population practices Islam.
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India is a legal authority that offers food licenses to all Food Business Operators (FBO) in India.
GMP – Ayush Department of India
An AYUSH Licence or Certification allows any business enterprise to carry our Ayurvedic, /Unani/ Siddha practices or products in any part of India.
This certificate implies that the business organization develops, maintains, and continuously improves its business processes.
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point Certificate defines International Standards required for effective control of food safety.