Our work days were totally different before the outbreak of coronavirus in the whole world. At present, almost every office is continuous with their business by issuing work from home to their employees which means no one needs to come into the workplace for doing their office work. Employees have to stay at their home and do their work from there by using company’s or their own gadgets. There is no need to dress up like before or stuck in traffic jams to reach the office now. You just need to wake up, dress well, take breakfast and get to work as per timing issued by your boss. There is a lot of difference now or before the way you work. You have to work alone at home; there will be no colleague present physically at your home. So, it might be difficult or boring sometimes due to an inappropriate working environment at home. Working with a family is not much easy and you may feel some other difficulties also when doing your work from home.
We will provide you some Ayurvedic tips to tackle the issues that can interfere with your normal work from home routine.
Involve Yourself in Action
With respect to your work, notice your schedule, behavior and the way you spend your whole day. Then try to answer these questions:
- Do you finish your days in a consistent manner? The starting time, finishing time and break time you’re taking is predictable or going out of the way?
- Do you achieve your daily targets and attend daily meetings or emails in a wise manner?
- Does your work allow you some flexibility? If you need to make some changes in a day, would it be compatible with your work and employer?
Now, answer how you feel throughout the workday and what changes you’ve noticed in your body, behavior and thoughts since you’ve begun work from home.
- Do your levels of energy remain constant or reduce a lot by evening?
- What about your mood stability over the workday? Is there any anxiety, depression or stress conditions you are suffering from?
- How much concentration are you able to give at your work? At what time your focus on work is least?
- Does your creative brain work efficiently? How much creativity are you able to give to your work?
After answering these questions, you will get to know what type of difficulties you can face or will be facing while doing work from home.
Make Simple Changes
Sometimes it is difficult to make changes but they should be welcomed with a smiling face. Changes are necessary for you to complete your needs in a manner which is realistic, natural and manageable for you.
When you are not aligned to your work, you can’t achieve your targets. So, the changes which will improve your working style, and improve the chances of success are considered as good. You can begin with some small changes such as waking up much earlier than before, doing yoga or meditation at home which will improve your concentration on work.
Follow the Ayurvedic Clock
To enhance creativity and focus, you must follow the Ayurvedic clock which will connect your physiology with nature. Ayurvedic clock dictates the exact time to the mind when our particular body and mind functions are at their flawless performance.
This clock of nature informs us when and which action is necessary. That’s why we feel our best in eating and sleeping within particular frames of time.
Mainly the Ayurvedic clock is divided into six categories of four-four hours depending upon the attributes of the Tridoshas (Vata, Pitta and Kapha) and the five body elements.
- 2 am – 6 am and 2 pm – 6 pm is vata or the air elements
- 6 am – 10 am and 6 pm – 10 pm is kapha or the earth and water elements
- 10 am – 2 pm and 10 pm – 2 am is pitta or the water and fire elements
Kapha time of the day (6 am to 10 am)
The tasks required steady mind and mental endurance such as responding to the pending mails, composing the presentation, reading long reports that you were instructed to do, etc are very stable to do in this time slot. Your mind is in a state where you are more able to craft a reflective reply.
Pitta time of the day (10 am to 2 pm)
The tasks seeking intellectual acuity are favorable to be completed in the hours of sharpness of pitta during the day. It is the good time to solve hard problems, and issues that need logic and one can do things in a strategized, planned and organized manner during these hours of Pitta.
Vata time of the day (2 pm to 6 pm)
The mobile and light qualities of Vata allow you to do the most creative task of the day. If your boss has issued some tasks which need some extraordinary creativity, do those ones during this time period. It is also a good time for things such as brainstorming, meetings, team building and connecting with others.
Here are Some other Tips for work from Home Employs
- Arrange your work in a 50 minutes slot. Take a short break after every 50 minutes. This will support you in improving concentration and prevent stiffness in joints and muscles by sitting at one place.
- When possible, try to use a floor desk. Staying near to your health will aid you in keeping your roots. Try to sit on the floor while doing work as much as possible.
- Take a break for 30 minutes at mid of your working hours. This will refill you with energy and enhance focus on the work by enjoying it.
- Ask your teammates for help when you feel frustrated, confused or overloaded. Because sometimes your teammates are more efficient in doing tasks better.
- Be practical with your expectations regarding work.
- Working from home may isolate you from your colleagues, means lack of conversation, and interactions. So, to keep your mind in motion, stay connected with them and fixes regular calls over the phone.
- Find a happy place at your home where you can work easily. Arrange the things you like at that place and feel you working in the office.
- Listen to your favorite music at a decent volume while doing work. This will improve your energy levels and keep you motivated. Try to listen to good music over something distracting.
- There should be proper lighting in the room for work. Working in the dark is not worth it and can make you feel sleepy.
- While working from home, your body needs some herbs to prevent any unhealthy condition for the brain. All day working can make your brain tired and depressed which can result in low concentration power, reduced mind stability, and memory problems.
You can buy some wonderful products of Life Aveda especially prepared for the well being of employees doing work from home. These herbal remedies are pure vegetarian formulas and rejuvenate the brain health in a natural manner.
Take a look at herbal remedies of Life Aveda.
- SUPER YOU (VITAL NUTRIENTS)
- LIFE AVEDA CHYAWANPRASH
- BRAHMI CAPSULES
- PREMIUM DE-STRESS
The Bottom Line
To get saved from deadly coronavirus and continuous earning, work from home is the only solution. By staying at home, you can take care of the family along with regular office tasks. Above mentioned herbal remedies and ayurvedic tips are very beneficial to keep you energized and motivated during work from home. Consume Life Aveda’s remedies and get their amazing positive results.