Covid Positive? First of all, don’t be anxious and scared. This is the time to take some quick safety measures and treatment to defeat this deadly virus. You will be glad to know that the recovery rate of Covid is around 99%, which means almost all patients of Covid become healthy again by taking some required actions which you will get to know in this article. Having knowledge about all the necessary safety tips about Covid at this condition is indeed.
Safety Tips for Covid Positive
- Consult a doctor immediately.
- Ask your doctor if you will need to be hospitalized or is it enough to stay isolated at home.
- If your doctor recommends you to stay isolated at home, then collect all the necessary equipment to check medical parameters such as oximeter, Sphygmomanometer, thermometer, etc.
- Wear gloves before touching anything.
- Ask your family members to stay away from your room and washroom as it can spread the virus to them also.
- Appoint a person for your care who is healthy and not suffering from any disease. Try to get a young person with strong immunity. The chances of getting affected by coronavirus are highly decreased with a strong immune power.
- Always wear a mask and ask your family members also to wear masks all time.
- Sanitize your hands and room at a fixed interval of time.
- Don’t roam outside as it may spread the virus.
- Prepare a medicine box having paracetamol and all required medicines.
- Stay positive all the time and try to reduce the negative thoughts in your mind.
Diet Tips for Covid Patient
Diet plays a crucial role in providing relief from coronavirus in a paced manner. A healthy diet will enhance your internal health and strengthen your immune system. While unhealthy foods will lag the recovery time. So, follow some of the dietary tips which are:
- Consume only a food having good quantities of nutrients such as proteins, carbohydrates, fats, minerals, vitamins, etc. Your body needs protein in large quantities while suffering from coronavirus to repair damaged body cells and tissues.
- Take warm or cold water in a large quantity to stay hydrated. Dehydration at this stage can make your condition worse.
- Drink homemade kadhas and herbal tea to strengthen your immunity.
- At night, light foods such as idli, poha, soups, daal, khichdi, etc should be consumed to reduce the burden on the digestive system.
The covid patients need to know which conditions are critical and require immediate medical attention. If you observe any of the following symptoms, consult your doctor immediately.
- Trouble in breathing
- New confusion
- Bluish face or lips
- Severe chest pressure or pain
- Failure to stay awake
- Gray, pale or blue-colored skin
Recovery from corona takes about two weeks or it may vary according to the patient’s body condition. But the major thing to remember is to avoid stress as much as you can. Stress can make your body condition worse and delay the recovery time. Follow the above given major safety tips to prevent spread of the virus and invade it wisely.