In summers it becomes very difficult to keep oneself fit and energetic. Due to the sweating and restlessness that occurs during summer, you do not even feel like eating food. Many times people are unable to eat food throughout the day due to heat and this can worsen your health. In summers it is very important to keep yourself hydrated and cool. In such a situation, if you are a little careless, then it can prove to be harmful for you. This can cause dehydration, hit stroke, sunburn and rashes in your body. Infection and burning of urine can also be a problem if the right diet is not followed. Sunburn can cause itchy and red rashes on your skin. To avoid all this, apart from keeping yourself hydrated, you can also avoid these problems with the help of a good diet. How do you keep yourself hydrated in summer and what should be your diet from morning to evening.
Eat these things on the morning of summer
Sometimes summer mornings can be restless and painful for you. To overcome this, you can use some natural and herbal things in place of tea or coffee to hydrate and cool the body in the morning.
- You can drink cumin water instead of tea in the morning. This can cool down the body.
- Apart from this, you can drink amla juice or aloe vera juice water to detox the body. This helps in maintaining body heat and temperature.
- If you want, you can also drink barley water in the morning of summer. It is also very beneficial for the body and is also very beneficial for digestive problems.
Include these superfoods in breakfast
Sometimes summer mornings are so humid that you don’t feel like eating. For this, you can include fluid things and light foods in the food. Which are also beneficial for health.
- In summer you can have Idli, Dosa or Chila for breakfast. With this, you can have kiwi smoothie or smoothie made from watermelon.
- Apart from this, you can also eat Poha, Ukma or Upma in breakfast. You can have buttermilk with it. Coconut water is also beneficial in summer.
- If you like whole grains, then you can also consume porridge made from it in your morning breakfast.
- In summer, you should eat soaked dry fruits and seeds as they are hot.
Keep Lunch Supercool
The heat in the afternoon can bother you more, so you should include such things in your diet, which keep the body hydrated and provide nutrition as well.
- For this, you can include seasonal vegetables, roti and lentils in lunch. In fact, all the seasonal vegetables that are grown in summer have a lot of water in them. Like pumpkin, ladyfinger, tinda, bitter gourd and zucchini can be eaten. Apart from this, you can take aam panna or coconut water in mid-morning.
- If you want to take some light food for lunch, then you can have khichdi and porridge. Along with this, you can also take salad made in vegetables.
- Apart from this, if you are not very hungry, then you can also take fruit, salad or juice in lunch. You can take smoothies made of raita and curd.
Have something tasty in the evening snacks
- In the evening snacks, you should consume some healthy snacks instead of oily and junk food. This also keeps your mood good.
- For this you can also eat chana chaat or sprout chaat. Together you can drink some sherbet juice.
- Apart from this, you can also take snacks and ice tea made from flour.
Include healthy things in dinner
Summer nights also make people very restless. During this you should take light food so that it can be digested well. Apart from this, you should eat dinner three hours before sleeping.
- In dinner you can have one or two roti and green vegetables. Apart from this, if you are fond of sweets, then you can also eat Gulkand.
- If you want to eat light at night, then you can eat oats and salad.
- If you do not have any problem with consuming fruits at night, then you can also have fruit salad at night. If you are fond of sweets, then you can also take kheer or sheera.
Find a Diet Consultation Online: Get Personalized diet chart for summers
At Life Aveda, we provide personalized diet consultation. For diet consultation, call on us at +91 7743002520