There are many types of allergies these days. Of these, the allergies that cause the most problems are eye and nose allergies. When a person’s ‘immune system’ ie immune system comes in contact with almost harmless substances present in the environment, then allergy related problem occurs. In urban environment, such problems are even more so. Allergic swelling is found throughout the nasal passages of people suffering from nasal allergies. This happens due to exposure to allergens like dust and pollen grains. There are mainly two types of nasal allergies. The first is seasonal, which occurs only during a particular time of the year and the second is perennial, which lasts throughout the year. The symptoms of both types of allergies are similar. Let us know in detail about some home remedies for allergies through this article.
Types of nasal allergies
Seasonal allergies are also commonly called hay fever. This happens only during a specific time of the year. Grass and algae pollens that are seasonal are common causes of this type of allergy.
* Symptoms of perennial nasal allergies do not change with the seasons. The reason for this is that the things you are allergic to, they stay for the whole year.
Prevention of seasonal allergies
You cannot eliminate all the things that aggravate your allergies, but by taking some steps, you can control its symptoms. In addition, it is also possible to avoid those ingredients that cause allergies.
* The level of pollen grains is low during rainy season, cloudy weather and windless days. Hot, dry and windy weather can aggravate the symptoms of airborne pollen grains and allergies. Therefore, on such days, go out less and keep the windows closed.
* Place your garden or patio in the right way. Do not allow lawn grass to grow more than two inches. Bright and colourful flowers are best, as they produce pollen grains that are not allergenic.
Prevention of perennial allergies
If you suffer from allergies during the whole year, then your home or office can be blamed for this. The best way to reduce the symptoms of allergies is to keep your home and office clean. For this, dusting the house and office once a week is a good step, but it is not enough for people suffering from allergies. It may be that despite having a clean place, the allergy-causing elements may not have been cleared from there. Some additional steps need to be taken to make home a better place for people suffering from nasal allergies.
- Wash your bedding every week. This will get rid of allergy-causing elements coming on the sheets and pillow covers. It would be better to wash them in hot water and then dry them in a hot dryer.
- When you go out, pollen grains stick to your shoes. Therefore, before coming from outside, wipe the feet or take off the shoes outside.
- Pay special attention to the cleanliness of carpets and padded furniture.
- Use mattresses and pillow covers that are not exposed to allergens.
- Keep your doors and windows closed, especially on days when pollen grains are high.
Some home remedies for allergies
People who have cold diseases and get their nose blocked every morning, they should take neem, black pepper, honey and turmeric. This will benefit them a lot.
* The best way is to defend. You should stay away from the reasons which increase your allergy symptoms.
* For this, make a paste by grinding neem leaves. Make a small tablet from this paste, dip it in honey and swallow it empty stomach every morning. Do not eat anything for the next one hour, so that neem can have an effect on your body. This method is beneficial in all types of allergies, whether it is skin allergy, food allergy or anything else.
* Take 10 to 12 black peppercorns. Soak them in two spoons of honey overnight. Wake up in the morning and eat it and chew black pepper. If turmeric is mixed in honey, that is also good. If you stay away from all dairy products, then the mucus will automatically reduce.
It is important to practice Kapalbhati in the right way
Due to allergies, the action of the things you have done may not be very effective. For example, if the nasal passage is not completely open and there is a high amount of mucus, then the action may not be completely effective. If practiced in the right way, you can get rid of allergies on your own. Keeping the nasal passages clean and breathing properly is a very important process. Clean nostrils and a healthy way of breathing are of great importance. By practicing, there will come a time when there will be no excess mucus and your nostrils will always be clean. People have different types of allergies. Eye and nose allergies are the most common of these allergies. When the immune system of a patient suffering from nasal allergies is weak, then it increases the problem of allergy by coming in contact with harmless substances present in the environment. In patients suffering from nasal allergies, there is swelling in the passages around and inside the nose. There are mainly two types of nasal allergies, the first is seasonal (which occurs in the changing season), the second is external (due to this, the patient has to complain of allergies throughout the year.). Symptoms are similar in patients suffering from both these allergies. You can take some home remedies to get rid of nasal allergies. Today in this article we will tell you about some such home remedies, which can cure nasal allergy.
Home remedies for nose allergy
1. Consuming Neem Leaves
You can use neem leaves for nasal allergies. For this, grind neem leaves and prepare small tablets. Now dip it in honey and swallow it empty stomach daily in the morning. Do not eat or drink anything for about 1 to half an hour after taking neem tablets. This can relieve the problem of allergies. Along with this, it can also prove to be helpful in removing skin allergies.
2. Eat Apple
Consume apple in case of nasal allergies. Apples are a probiotics diet, which can gradually reduce the complaints of allergies. Eating apples increases the level of good bacteria in the body. Allergic problems can be reduced by consuming apples daily.
3. Use Honey
Honey can also be beneficial for you if your nasal allergies increase. For this, take raw honey twice a day. Honey has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties, which can help you reduce inflammation in the nasal passages.
4. Turmeric Removes Allergies
The turmeric present in your kitchen can be helpful in removing nasal allergies. Turmeric can prevent the spread of allergies. Actually, turmeric has an anti-allergic property called curcumin, which reduces the complaints of allergies. To consume it, boil a cup of milk. Now add 1 pinch of turmeric to it and let it cool down a bit. Consuming this milk before sleeping at night can reduce the complaints of allergies.
5. Black pepper is not less than anyone
Consuming black pepper can remove nasal allergies. For this, take 10 and 12 black pepper and grind it. Now add 2 spoons of honey to it and leave it overnight. After this, wake up in the morning and eat it and also eat black pepper. If you want, you can add turmeric to honey. However, keep in mind that when nasal allergies flare up, avoid dairy products. So that the complaint of mucus can be reduced.
6. Eat Papaya Daily
Consuming papaya can be beneficial for you if you have nasal allergies. Actually, papaya contains an enzyme called bromelain, which is beneficial in reducing inflammation of the nose. Apart from this, you can eat papaya to remove the troubles caused by nasal allergies. This can increase immunity.
If you are not getting relief from these home remedies, then contact your doctor immediately. So that your problems do not increase too much. Also, follow all the instructions of the doctor thoroughly. So that problems can be controlled in time. At Life Aveda, we provide personalized consultation. In this, a doctor discusses the medical history of patients, does the root analysis on causes. After the deep analysis doctor suggest the necessary medication to the patient. To book a Consultation call on us at +91-7743002520