About Dr (Hm) S.P Bhatnagar | Best Ayurvedic Doctor in Delhi | Unani Doctor in Delhi
Dr (Hm) S. P Bhatnagar is a well-known name in the field of Ayurveda because of his vast experience that spreads over four decades. Dr. S.P Bhatnagar possesses great knowledge about Ayurvedic herbs and serves patients having different life-threatening ailments. Having a track record of serving in multiple positions, Dr. S. P. Bhatnagar is presently serving as a Unani Consultant at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, and Deen Dayal Upadhaya Hospital New Delhi. Understanding the patient`s health issues, body symptoms, and emotions, Dr. S.P. Bhatnagar is known for curing diseases effectively and tops the list of best Ayurvedic doctors in New Delhi. Throughout his career, Dr. S. P. Bhatnagar has received many national and international accolades for his supreme services towards the field of Unani and Ayurvedic medicine.
Dr. S.P Bhanagar has vast experience in the field of Ayurveda and has served in multiple positions in various organizations like Principal Allama Iqbal Unani Medical College, Muzaffarnagar, Hospital Incharge Good Will Hospital Hyderabad, Medical Officer Baby Land Education Center (Regd), Delhi, and is currently serving as Unani Consultant at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi and Deen Dayal Upadhaya Hospital, New Delhi since 2003 and 2010 respectively.
Dr. (Hm.) S.P. BHATNAGAR
B.U.M.S, N.D, N.D.D.Y.
(Ayurvedic, Unani Specialist Doctor)
More About Dr. (HM.) S.P. BHATNAGAR
- B.U.M.S. (BACHELOR OF UNANI MEDICINE AND SURGERY) – 1979 from the University of Delhi in 2nd division.
- N.D. (N.D.- DOCTOR OF NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE) – 1982 with 1st div. from Gandhi Nidhi, New Delhi.
- N.D.D.Y- DOCTOR OF NATUROPATHY & DOCTOR OF YOGA – 1984 with merit along with 3rd position.
PAST EXPERIENCE AND AWARDS
Principal: Allama Iqbal Unani Medical College, Muzaffarnagar(UP). Duration:1½ Year. (16th Feb. 1995 – 25th July, 1996).
Hospital Incharge: Good Will Hospital, Hyderabad. Duration:1½ Year. (May 1998 – Dec. 1999)
Medical Officer Baby Land Education Centre (Regd.), Delhi. Duration: 20 Years.
Honorary Lecturer-Anatomy: Naturopathy Classes, Delhi. 1.5 Years. (Dec.,1984 – May,1986).
Unani Consultant: Rex (U&A)Remedies Pvt. Ltd. Clinic. Duration, One Year (July, 2007- June, 2008).
Unani Consultant: Hamdard Dawakhana, Delhi. Duration, November 2013 – June 2014.
Unani Consultant: Specialty Clinics : Arogya-2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 & 2006 organized by Ministry of Health & FW, Govt. of India. Consecutively for 6 years in Delhi. Arogya-2007 in Dehradun. Arogya-2008 in Amritsar.
Unani Consultant Speciality Clinics: Arogya-2010 (Shama Labs stall) at Bhatinda.
- Appreciation Certificate by International Health & Yoga on 28.02.1984
- Manas Ratan Samman by Bhawna Kala Mandir on (June, 2004).
- Awarded for active participation in Unani System of Medicine at Hakim Ajmal Khan Memorial Society (Regd.) by Shri Ram Vilas Paswan (The Hon’ble Minister for Steel & Industries, Govt.of India) in 2004.
- Appreciation Certificate by Multani Pharmeceuticals Limited on 19th July, 2006.
- Appreciation Certificate by All India Human Rights & Citizen Option (March, 2006).
- Special AIIMGA Award for Social Services in the field of ISM&H on Dhanwantri Day2007 celebrations.
- Momentos for participation in Arogya 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008.
- Appreciation Certificate for Health Articles published in Bhatnagar Samachar.(Nov., 2007).
- Certificate of Appreciation by New Cherry Blossoms,New Delhi (2014).
Dr. S. P. Bhatnagar is a regular writer and has many publications in his name which have been published in leading journals. Some of his publications are listed below:
Article on INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & INDIAN SYSTEM OF MEDICINE published in Souvenir AJMAL 2001-02
Article on DIGESTION – The Hidden and Natural Secret of our Health published in “Tibbia College Alumni” Souvenir-2002
Article on DIABETES published in HEALTH PULSE Jan.-March, 2005.
Article on YELLOW FEVER published in DHANWANTRI, 2008.
Moreover, he has been actively participating in many national and several other Radio and TV programs like All India Radio, Doordarshan Urdu, Zee Salaam, Haryana News, and Apna Radio-96.9 FM to aware people about various health issues and their treatment through Ayurvedic and Unani Medicine