It is becoming increasingly difficult to maintain a healthy eye. This is especially true because we spend more time in front of computers. It is vital to increase the circulation and keep the eyes healthy.
Our eyes are constantly exposed to stress and pressure.
Computers and other gadgets have made eye problems so prominent likely we have strain and headaches.
Many factors can lead to vision loss and affect eye health. Working on computers for longer periods of time, using laptops or tablets for long hours, and using mobile phones are all examples.
Other factors that can cause poor eyesight include
- Alcohol intake
- Nervous disabilities, etc.
- Technology addiction
- Bad postures
- Food choices made incorrectly
- Unhealthy sleeping habits
Ayurveda Concept and Home Remedies of Eye Health:
Ayurvedic principles state that eye problems are due of Pitta imbalance, especially the Alochak Pitta.
According to Ayurveda, there are many ways to improve your eyesight.
Here are some home remedies to remove spectacles Naturally
- Munakka: Soak three munakka (Vitis Vinifera) in warm water overnight. These soaked munakka can be paired with three black pepper seeds and can be taken in the morning. This is a good remedy for weak eyes.
- Triphala Powder: Soak Triphala in water overnight. This powder can be strained with a cloth. This water can be used to treat all eye conditions. Triphala is a good source of Vitamin C.
- Almonds, Fennel, and Sugar Candy: Combine all ingredients in equal amounts. Consume 1 tablespoon of the mixture with warm milk before going to bed.
- Massage with oil: Before going to bed, massage the soles of your feet with mustard oil. Walk barefoot in the morning. Regular Anulom Vilom Pranayam helps to improve weak eyesight.
- Cow Ghee: In case of poor eyesight, massage the temples with cow’s butter ghee.
A powerful exercise to remove spectacles
- Tratak: Tratak, an eye exercise, is mentioned in Ayurvedic texts. It is mentioned that with this you stimulate Alochak Pitta. It is widely practiced in India and is believed that it increases eye sight.
- Steps to Tratak Exercise:
- Gazing is the main purpose of tratak. Gazing can be done with any object. Focus on the object and gaze at it with no blinking.
- It is traditional to use candles, however. Keep your eyes fixed on an object and do not blink until you begin to cry.
- Close your eyes and focus on the object.
Additional useful herbal remedies:
Almond figs, raisins:
- These can be very useful in coping with daily activities. You can soak some in water overnight. Take them in the next morning. These fruits are rich in vitamins and fibers. This aids in maintaining a healthy body metabolism and solving vision-related problems.
- Vitamin A is abundant in carrots. Vitamin A is a vitamin that can help improve the eyesight. This vitamin helps to reduce stress-related eye problems and maintain healthy vision.
- A cup of amla juice is a great way to maintain healthy vision. Amla is rich in antioxidants. It also contains retinols. These are important for healthy vision.
Green Leafy Vegetables:
- Green leafy vegetables are a great way to prevent macular degeneration, and other vision-related problems. They can prevent gradual vision loss. Leutin and Zeaxanthin are found in spinach, kale, and lettuce. They are high in anti-oxidating qualities. They are very rich in anti-oxidating properties that help maintain good vision and eliminate eye problems.
- Omega-3-fatty acid rich fishes include salmon, tuna and mackerel. These omega-3-fatty acids have many health benefits, even on dry eye syndrome and macular damage. Consuming fatty fishes can be very helpful in reducing vision-related problems.
- It is important to stimulate the eye muscles. They help maintain proper blood circulation. To remove fatigue and tiredness from the eyes, gently massage them. You should also blink every 5-6 seconds.
- How can Ayurvedic medicines are used to help improve your eyesight?
There are many natural ways to improve your eyesight. These are some of the options:
- Sunbathe for a while, expose yourself to natural sunlight. Do this at time of sunrise or sunset. Otherwise, your eyes could be damaged by the harmful UV rays.
- Tratak, a Yoga practice that can improve your eyesight, is a good option. Focus on the candle flame and look at it with your finger. You can do this for up to 3 minutes, without blinking.
- Natural ways to improve your eyesight include eating carrots, tomatoes, beetroots, tomatoes, cucumbers, and almonds.
- Describe some easy ways to refresh eyes?
- You can feel refreshed by splashing cold water on your eyes in the early morning. This will help you to see well.
- You can place cucumber slices on your closed eyes and lie down for a few moments. This is helpful for dry eyes.
- How can we keep our eyes healthy and beautiful?
- A combination of diet and Ayurvedic herbs can help you keep your eyes healthy.
- Yogasanas like Trataka can help improve eye health.
- The stress that can be put on the eyes by palming is reduced with the use of palming.
- To warm the hands, rub them together for 10 seconds. Place the warmed hands over your eyes. This improves blood circulation.
- What food is good for your eyes?
- Eyes can be helped by almonds, cashew nuts and groundnuts. These foods are rich in Vitamin E and Omega-3 fat acids, which is good for the eyes.
- Because they are rich in Vitamin C, all leafy green vegetables, including spinach, are good for the eyes.
- Carrots are rich sources of Vitamin A and beta-carotene, and should be included in the diet.
- Sweet potatoes are also beneficial for the eyes.
- They also contain good fibre, which is great for your general health. Water is vital, not only for food. Water is important for keeping the body hydrated, and it helps prevent dry eyes.
- What can I do to look after my eyes?
- There are many ways to take care of your eyes. You can improve your eyesight by using Ayurvedic medicines such as Shatavari and Amalaki.
- You can also drink the juice of garlic. A home remedy that can help improve your eye health is honey mixed with pepper powder.
- Rub ghee on your soles to improve vision. You can do many things to improve your vision. Aside from these exercises, it is important to see an eye doctor at the very least once a month or twice yearly.
- What fruits are the best for your eyes?
These are some of the fruits that are good for the eyes:
- Vitamin C is abundant in orange.
- Apricot has a high amount of beta-carotene.
- Avocado protects your eyes from the damaging rays of sunlight.
- Vitamin A is found in mangoes.
- Papaya is rich in antioxidants and enzymes.
- Ayurvedic medicine can help you maintain your eyesight.
To help you in maintaining the normal health of your eyes, Life Aveda brings Amlaki and Triphala Capsule which are pure and highly effective. These medicines will help in enhancimg the eyes health in a safe and completely natural way. These are pure extract based with high in potency and prepared under the supervision of experienced Ayurveda M.D. doctors who strongly oppose the use of any artificial substance like color, preservatives, flavours, sweeteners, heavy metals, toxins, or any other chemical substances.