Knee pain can be like a burden for everyone. Due to Knee Pain, they are neither able to walk properly nor are they able to get up and down properly. In such a situation, it is very important to do the treatment of knee pain. Knee pain can hinder our daily activities.
Knee pain can be like a burden for everyone. Due to Knee Pain, they are neither able to walk properly nor are they able to get up and down properly. In such a situation, it is very important to do the treatment of knee pain. Knee pain can hinder our daily activities. If measures are not taken to remove swelling and pain in the knee as soon as possible then it can take a toll on the life of the person. Not only the elderly but today’s young generation are also troubled by the problem of knee pain. Knee pain can be complained of due to different conditions. In such a situation, home remedies for knee pain can be very beneficial. Some people keep looking for ways to get rid of knee pain, but if you try the home remedies mentioned here for some time, then you can be of great benefit.
If you want to overcome any problem, first of all it is very important to know its causes. Even before knowing the home remedies mentioned here, you should know about some causes of knee pain. Mainly knee pain and swelling are caused due to medical conditions like tendinitis, gout, osteoarthritis, Baker’s cyst, and bursitis.
6 Home remedies for knee pain
Here are 3 home remedies for knee pain and swelling –
Lemon and Sesame Oil
To use this recipe, take a lemon and extract its juice. Add two spoons of sesame oil to it and gently massage this mixture on your knees. You can use this home remedy before sleeping at night and after getting up in the morning. Lemon has many anti-inflammatory properties, which are considered beneficial in relieving knee pain and swelling. This recipe can also work in arthritis.
Saunth and Turmeric
To get relief from knee pain, mix equal quantity of fenugreek seeds, dry ginger and turmeric and roast them in a pan or pan and grind them. Take one spoonful of powder every morning and evening with warm water after meals. Along with this, taking two walnut kernels with linseed seeds can provide relief in joint pain.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar can be very beneficial in relieving knee pain and swelling. There are many such medicinal properties present in apple vinegar which prove to be effectively beneficial for your health as well. To get relief from knee pain, if you drink a spoonful of apple cider vinegar mixed with warm water, it can give a lot of benefit in knee pain and swelling. You can try this remedy twice a day.
Drink Basil Juice
Tulsi juice can be beneficial for you in joint pain or knee pain. Tulsi has anti-inflammatory and antibiotic properties that are effective in reducing pain. For this, just grind 4 to 5 basil leaves and extract its juice. Drink this juice mixed with a glass of lukewarm water. You will benefit by doing this daily.
Nutmeg is also effective in joint pain. Like basil, nutmeg also has anti-inflammatory properties. Which reduces swelling and pain? For this, just mix coconut oil, sesame oil in nutmeg oil. Apply this oil mixture on the joint and massage it. This will give you relief.
Consume honey and triphala with ghee
Triphala will also give you relief in the problem of knee pain. It also has anti-inflammatory properties. For this, just take half a teaspoon of Triphala powder and mix half a teaspoon of desi ghee in it. Along with this, add one spoon of honey to it. Consume it on an empty stomach as soon as you wake up in the morning. Apart from this, use it even before sleeping at night. By doing this daily you will get relief.
How to get relief from knee pain?
If the knees have become lubricated and there is no relief from any kind of medicine in the joint pain, then such people boil 10-12 leaves of Harsingar or Parijat tree in a glass of water and when the water remains one-fourth. So drink it after cooling it without filtering – in this way the lubrication of the knees will be completely back in 90 days. If there is some shortage, then by giving a gap of one month, repeat this low cry again for 90 days, certain benefits are obtained.
1. Required Ingredients – 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp powdered sugar or boora or honey, a pinch of lime which is eaten by adding betel leaves, water as per requirement.
Method of use: Mix these entire well. A thick red colored paste will be formed. Apply this paste on your knees before sleeping. Leave it on your knees for the whole night. Wash off with normal water in the morning. By using it daily for a few days, the knee pain caused due to swelling, strain, injury etc. will be completely cured.
2. 4-5 almonds, 5-6 whole black pepper, 10 raisins, 6-7 walnuts. Eat all these things together and drink warm milk together. By doing this experiment daily for a few days, you will get relief in knee pain.
3. Take 1 tsp. dry ginger powder and mix some mustard oil in it. Mix it well and make a thick paste. Massage it on your knees. You can use it anytime day or night. Wash it off after a few hours. By using this, you will get relief in knee pain very quickly.
4. Soak 7-8 dates in a cup of water overnight. Eat these dates on an empty stomach in the morning and drink the water in which the dates were soaked. By doing this, the muscles of the knees become strong, and there is a lot of benefit in knee pain.
5. Massage is one of the best ways to get relief from the symptoms of knee and joint pain. Using oil to massage your knees is even more effective. According to some studies, ginger and orange oil are very effective in relieving knee pain. Do this daily and it reduces the pain in the affected part.
6. Both hot and cold shakes can be beneficial in reducing knee pain. But the treatment you choose depends on the type of pain you are suffering from. If there is swelling then you should avoid hot compresses as it can make the condition worse. Hot compresses are best for chronic pain like arthritis. In case of sports injury, take a cold compress.
7. Ginger oil, ginger extract or raw ginger are all good for your knee pain. This common household herb is loaded with a compound called gingerol, which is anti-inflammatory in nature. You can make ginger tea and drink it twice daily to get relief from knee pain.
8. Turmeric is a magical spice that has a long history of medicinal use. This yellow-colored spice contains a powerful anti-inflammatory compound called curcumin. The compound helps in reducing the symptoms of joint pain and inflammation. Boil ginger and turmeric in a glass of water for 12-15 minutes. Drink this mixture daily for some relief.
9. Chilli contains an active ingredient called capsaicin, which acts as a natural pain reliever. Mix one teaspoon of cayenne pepper with two tablespoons of olive oil to make a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area and massage gently.
10. Epsom salt contains magnesium and sulfate which are both powerful pain relieving agents. It reduces inflammation and reduces pain. You can add a teaspoon of Epsom salt to your bath water and soak in this water for 30 minutes.
The blood circulation in winter is not as good as it is during the summer season. Due to poor blood circulation, there is no warmth in the body, due to which there is stiffness in the bones. Due to this stiffness, the problem of joint pain increases in the cold
If you are not getting relief from these home remedies, then contact your doctor immediately. So that your problems do not increase too much. Also, follow all the instructions of the doctor thoroughly. So that problems can be controlled in time. At Life Aveda, we provide personalized consultation. In this, a doctor discusses the medical history of patients, does the root analysis on causes. After the deep analysis doctor suggest the necessary medication to the patient. To book a Consultation call on us at +91-7743002520