Dietary importance and Diet Plan for Leucorrhea Patients in have a significant impact on vaginal health and hygiene. Sweta Pradera (white Discharge) is a disorder in Ayurveda characterized by white vaginal discharges accompanied by pain, a burning sensation, or mixed with other colors. It is a symptom that arises in all Yonivyapads (gynecological disorders) produced by the vitiation of Kapha and Vata-Kapha doshas.
The patient is exhausted, weak has back and calve discomfort, loss of vital fluids, and itchy pruritis on and around the vulva. Leucorrhoea flow can be caused and accelerated in adult women by uterine inflammation (after childbirth) or displacement and different venereal infections (especially gonorrhea)
Ayurveda View Point on Leucorrhoea
Leucorrhea Ayurvedic treatment focuses on the etiopathogenesis of the disease. Kapha dosha is the cause of the vaginal discharge. With the use of ayurvedic medicines, the first aim is to restore Agni (digestive fire) to eliminate toxins, provide Kapha dosha equilibrium, and increase the strength of the reproductive organs. The Diet of Kashaya rasa and Kapha-Shameka characteristics treat Sweta Pradera (leucorrhea) efficiently. According to the Ayurveda concept, Ahara(diet) should be taken, which decreases Kapha Dosha and having Kashaya(astringent)Rasa.
In this article, we have provided a Vegetarian Diet plan for Leucorrhea patients.
Day Wise Diet plan for Leucorrhea Patients.
Monday Diet Plan for Leucorrhea
- Breakfast (7a.m-8a.m)- 1 paratha (buckwheat)+ buttermilk(one cup) (Decrease Kapha dosha and balance Vata dosha)
- Mid-morning (11a.m)- 1 glass (broccoli+carrot) juice (it balance Vata-Kapha Dosha)
- Lunch (1pm-2pm)- 1 bowl okra sabji + 2 whole wheat bran roti + 1 bowl brown rice (optional) + buttermilk with a pinch of black pepper (It alleviates Vata-Kapha dosha)
- Evening snack (4-5 pm)- 1 glass coconut water (balances Tridoshas)
- Dinner (7-8pm)- half cup green beans sabzi + 2 oats roti+ 1 plate cucumber salad (decrease Kapha and balance Vata dosha)
Tuesday Diet Plan for Leucorrhea
- Breakfast (7a.m-8a.m)- 1 glass (goat milk)+ 1 bowl Muesli( decreases Vata and balance Kapha )
- Mid-morning (11a.m)- 1 bowl of fruit salad(pears and peaches) ( balances Kapha)
- Lunch (1pm-2pm)- 1 bowl spinach +cottage cheese(goat milk) + 2 oats roti + salad( decrease Kapha, increase Pitta and balance Vata)
- Evening snack (4-5 pm)- 1 bowl of fruit salad(figs dry, pears, peaches) decreases Vata and balance Kapha )
- Dinner(7-8pm)- 2 missi chappati + 1 bowl moong dal + 1 cucumber salad
Wednesday Diet chart for Leucorrhea
- Breakfast (7a.m-8a.m)- 1bowl oats with veggies( green beans, corn, cooked onions) (it decreases Kapha and balances Vata-pitta)
- Mid-morning (11a.m)- 1 bowl mix fruit salad (include fruits such as banana, cranberries, (decreases Vata-Kapha)
- Lunch (1pm-2pm)- 1 bowl moong dal + 1 multi grain roti+ 1 bowl bitter melon sabji + 1 bowl brown rice(optional) (Balance Kapha and Vata and pitta )
- Evening snack (4-5 pm)- 1 bowl of wheatgrass soup (Balance tridoshas)
- Dinner(7-8pm)- 2 plain(oats+barley) chappati+ half-cup mushrooms sabji+ half cup brown rice (decreases Vata-Kapha)
Thursday Diet Plan for Leucorrhea
- Breakfast (7a.m-8a.m)- 1 bowl of boiled chickpeas, moong beans (decrease Vata and balance Kapha)
- Mid-morning (11a.m)- 1 bowl popcorn(no salt, no butter) (Allievates Kapha-vata)
- Lunch (1pm-2pm)- 1 bowl green gram dal + 2-3 whole wheat chappati + 1 glass butter milk (Decreases Vata- Kapha)
- Evening snack (4-5pm)- 1 cup(aloevera +carrot )juice (Balance tridoshas)
- Dinner(7-8pm)- 2 multi grain chappati + half cup broccoli sabji + 1/4 cup spinach sabji+ 1plate cucumber salad (Balance Kapha and Vata and pitta)
Friday Diet Plan for Leucorrhea
- Breakfast (7a.m-8a.m)- 1 glass celery juice (decreases Kapha and vata)
- Mid-morning (11a.m)- 1 bowl mix fruit (apples, pears, peaches) (Decreases Kapha)
- Lunch (1pm-2pm) – 1 bowl moong dal + 1 wheat bran roti + 1 bowl brown rice (Balances Kapha, pitta and vata)
- Evening snack (4-5pm)- 1 bowl vegetable(cilantro,corn,spinach) soup (balances vata and Kapha)
- Dinner(7-8pm)- 2 multi grain chappati + half cup any moong dal + half cup steamed rice (decrease vata and Kapha)+ 1 bowl of green beans sabzi.
Saturday Diet Plan for Leucorrhea
- Breakfast (7a.m-8a.m)- 1 glass goats milk museli (decrease Kapha)
- Mid-morning (11a.m)- 1 bowl mix fruit salad (pear, peaches) (decreases Kapha and vata)
- Lunch (1pm-2pm)- 1 bowl round gourd sabji+ 2 oats roti + 1 bowl buttermilk (balance Kapha, pita and vata)
- Evening snack (4-5pm)- 1 bowl vegetable soup(spinach,carrot,lettuce) (balance tridoshas)
- Dinner(7-8pm)- 2 missi roti + half cup any green leafy vegetable sabji+ 1 bowl moong dal(optional) (decrease vata)
Sunday Diet Plan for Leucorrhea
- Breakfast (7a.m-8a.m)- 1 bowl of oats with milk ( decreases Vata and Kapha)
- Mid-morning (11a.m)- 1 glass of wheatgrass juice) (decreases Kapha and Vata)
- Lunch (1 pm-2 pm)- 1 bowl bitter gourd sabji+ 2 whole wheat roti + 1 glass buttermilk (balance pita, Vata and decrease Kapha)
- Evening snack (4-5 pm)- 1 bowl of vegetable soup (balances Vata and Kapha)
- Dinner(7-8 pm)- 2 missi chappati + half cup Mushroom sabzi (Balances Kapha and Vata)
Food to eat and avoid in Leucorrhea
Following a Diet chart is an important factor but leucorrhea patients must be clear with the food to eat and avoid. Because healthy food eating can give the worst effect on your health
Grains to eat and avoid in Leucorrhea
|Brown rice, barley, buckwheat, oats dry, wheat bran, millet||Bread(with yeast), pancakes, pasta|
Fruits to eat and avoid in Leucorrhea
|Apples, pears, peaches, raisins, apricots, Pomegranate, black plums, cranberries||Pineapples, papaya, oranges, lemon, tamarind, banana, avocado, kiwi, watermelon, plums, dates, coconut|
Vegetables to eat and avoid in Leucorrhea
|Okra, Mushrooms, Green Beans, peas, celery, cilantro, corn, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, garlic, eggplant, bitter melons, turnips||Potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, tomatoes, zucchini|
Lentils to eat and avoid in Leucorrhea
|Kidney beans, Soybeans, Soy cheese, Soy flour, Soy powder, Soy sauce, Tofu (cold||Black beans, Black-eyed peas, Chickpeas|
Non-veg to eat and avoid in Leucorrhea
|No non-veg item is recommended||Eggs, meat, bread, sweets, alcohol, fried foods, black coffee, and tea.|
Spices to eat and avoid in Leucorrhea
|Ajwain, Almond extract, Asafoetida (Hing), Basil, Bay Leaf, Black pepper, Cardamom||Salt|
Beverages to eat and avoid in Leucorrhea
|Fresh Vegetable and advised fruit juices||Chocolate milk, coffee, cold dairy drinks, Grapefruit juice, Iced Tea, Icy cold drinks, Lemonade, Orange Juice, Papaya Juice|
- Drink lots of water.
- Eat balanced diet
- Exercise regularly along with yoga and meditation.
Leucorrhea is a typical condition in which women discharge whitish/yellowish color fluid from the vagina. If the color is different from those mentioned above and other symptoms like itching and pain persist, then it needs to be treated by an experienced consultant. It can be managed by simple home remedies and following a strict diet plan that includes eating green leafy vegetables and reducing the number of carbonated drinks.
Find a Diet Consultation Online: Get a Personalized diet chart for Leucorrhea
At Life Aveda, we provide personalized diet consultation. In this, a doctor discusses the medical history of patients and does the root analysis of causes. After the deep analysis doctor suggests a diet plan for Leucorrhea as per their needs and requirement. To book a Consultation call on us at +91 7743002520 or click on the button to schedule an appointment with our expert doctors.
We Care For Your Health
- 100% PRIVACY PROTECTION
- VERIFIED DOCTORS
- QUICK RESPONSE
NOTE- These dietary guidelines may vary from patient to patient according to their medical parameters. These are generalized guidelines that might help in getting rid of Kidney stones.